Thursday, May 28, 2015

Make me feel

Liking someone I have never really understood. I mean I like people, and I like someone now. Sometimes I worry that I am turning back into my old self, the crazy one I mean. We all have crazy sides to us, but I know I have to worry less about people that I like. I should not let them consume me as much. Maybe it was me who destroyed my last relationship. We both weren't nice to each other. This is something that I feel like I need to get out. Another poison that is draining me so to speak. When I get upset, and I do not feel like I am being valued in a relationship, I lash out and I say mean things. There was a lot of that in my last relationship. He made very little effort and I would lash out, making him feel worse about himself. We were terrible to each other, but I feel like I brought it on. He said very little about how he felt, and I said a lot about how I felt. I would call him terrible, because that is how he made me felt. There would be a lot of times where he would choose Monster Hunter over me. Or if I wanted to hangout with him. I had to suck up how I felt, and watch him and his friend play Steam games all the time. Don't get me wrong, I love video games. He was not the only that played them. Instead of always playing with his friend, I wish I was included. Now all this is in the past. It currently ways on me because I like someone else now. We are taking it slow, which is a very good thing. My fear is that I will turn into that same version of me.

My whole goal is not to smother anyone, but that is what I feel like I do when I get like this. Right now I am just worried. This is not his fault, this is not any one's fault. People need space, and I understand that. Sometimes it is hard when you see someone everyday, and you cannot say what you want to say. This is the case to that. I see him almost everyday, but it is at times where all of this is not important. It still remains important, but not at that remaining time. I am trying to be honest about how I feel, and sometimes it is hard, because I feel judged. With this person though, I feel like I can be honest about all the terrible things that I have done. That I can reveal all of the crazy that is in my head. I need to be honest with someone that I like for once. Here it is. I worry that I am not good enough, that this whole thing is going to end. My second chance is just going to be wasted because lets face it I am bit of a flake. I care about him, and I see that he is down about something. I want to help, but the best thing that I can do right now is give him space. It is ok to not spend all the time in the world with the person that you are interested in. This makes for a better time for both of you. There is less of a chance that you will get tired of each other fast. Not to mention it gives you time to focus on other thing that you enjoy. Don't give up on yourself for someone else. Also don't go trying to fix someone else, and don't look for someone to fix you. The only person that can fix you, is you.

Me right now, I just want everything to be alright. I get that I want this person to feel better from what is ailing him. Another thing that I get is that it may not involve me. Him feeling down is just one part of why I am feeling all twisted up inside. I have no intention on fixing him, but I am worried about smothering him, or him just not being interested in me. These are the fear that I hold. I just needed to get them out whether or not he reads this.

No comments:

Post a Comment